Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Arm Chair Fishing

Here it is, the 5th day of February and I have yet to step foot in a trout river, instead I'm sitting in my armchair, enjoying the warmth of a slightly too hot living room, recovering from a cold that feels as if it has lasted for an eternity, begging my wife to save some oil and turn the damn thermostat back down to 65.  Although thankful for Gerry's Blog that provides me a much needed break from writing a report only statisticians and quality engineers would appreciate, let alone take the time to try and understand; heck...I'm not sure that I understand the thing.

I should be concentrating on Kruskal-Wallis tests, Chi-square tests and R square values for validation work that is due in two days, when the only clear thoughts in my head are whether I should purchase the 5mm neoprene waders that will help keep my body temperature above freezing in the ice cold New England streams or suck it up and add extra layers.  Now that I have actually seen my thoughts on paper the decision is clear - log in to Cabela's, purchase the damn waders and get back to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment